Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sezmillenium <se...@yahoo.es> on 2004/04/08 09:36:12 UTC

httpclient --> Can I create a proxy???

Hi people!

I have two web servers. One server have a public ip and people can connect
to this form internet.
And the other server is inside a intranet. This server don't have a public
ip.
When a user connect to first server, it need some pages from intranet
server. I think that i must do a proxy in first server. It must pass pages
and request between client and intranet server. Can Httpclient  do this??? I
need help, and some code or function to do this! Thanks.

RE: httpclient --> Can I create a proxy???

Posted by Sez Sez <se...@yahoo.es>.
Ok thanks. I will try with squid. It can be better
solucion... Thanks for all!!!!

 --- olegk@bluewin.ch escribió: > Sez,
> Squid can be configured to authenticate the users
> transparently, I _assume_.
> However, as I do not know the exact details of your
> application architecture,
> it's hard for me to tell if Squid can do all that
> you want the way you want.
> I suggest you refer to the official Squid resources
> in order to find it out.
> Should you still decide to implement the required
> proxy functionality using
> Apache Commons HttpClient, I believe I can be of
> some help
>
> Oleg

=== message truncated ===

RE: httpclient --> Can I create a proxy???

Posted by ol...@bluewin.ch.

Posted by Sez Sez <se...@yahoo.es>.
ok, i understand...

Posted by Sez Sez <se...@yahoo.es>.