Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 16:40:26 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ Broker Camel Component and wildcards

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Quinn Stevenson <
quinn@pronoia-solutions.com> wrote:

> <route id="in-audit-to-file">
>             <from uri="broker://queue:in.adt.*"/>
>             <setHeader headerName="MyCustomHeader">
>                 <constant>MyHeaderValue</constant>
>             </setHeader>
>             <recipientList>
>                 <simple>broker://${header[JMSDestination]}</simple>
>             </recipientList>
>         </route>

​I have a nearly identical route running inside my broker
​ just fine​
.

The only minor stylistic difference
​s​
I can spot
​​
compared to my local implementation would make it read as follows:

<route id="in-audit-to-file">
  <from uri="broker:queue:in.adt.>"/>
  <setHeader headerName="MyCustomHeader">
    <constant>MyHeaderValue</constant>
  </setHeader>
  <recipientList>
    <simple>broker:${header
​.​
JMSDestination}</simple>
  </recipientList>
</route>

​However, I've now removed the use of recipientList in favor of toD:

<route id="in-audit-to-file">
  <from uri="broker:queue:in.adt.>"/>
  <setHeader headerName="MyCustomHeader">
    <constant>MyHeaderValue</constant>
  </setHeader>
  <toD uri="broker:${header
​.​
JMSDestination}"/>
</route>

However, aAll of them should work.

Try my variation and see if that makes a difference. I'd be interested in
knowing what you find.

Thanks,
Paul