Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/04 07:59:43 UTC

last 3.5 release

Hello All,

Our communicated EoL date for branch 3.5 is approaching (1st of June), and
I volunteer to cut the 3.5.10 release soon. Our last release (3.5.9)
happened on 15 January, 2021, and I think it would make sense to have one
last release on 3.5. Let me know if you disagree.

It would include CVE fixes, the log4j1 elimination / reload4j migration (I
need to backport that still) and a couple of other bug fixes.

Please let me know if you think three would be any ticket / PR I should
wait for. I'll also go through the recent list of bug fixes to see if we
missed to backport something security related / really burning fix.

Best regards,
Mate

Re: last 3.5 release

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.