Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Hitesh Gautam <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 23:29:52 UTC

[GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 5

Greetings,

In my fifth week of google summer of code, I have learned
about roboelectric to write unit test for the apache taverna mobile with
minor bugs resolves and also written the test for the tutorial package
using roboelectric.

Please feel free to give any suggestions. I will be grateful for your
valuable insights.

Thank You

*Hitesh Gautam <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-gautam-84752a148/>*
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
Cluster Innovation Centre
New Delhi | India
Ph :- +91 8383848780

Re: [GSOC 2018 apache taverna mobile] Weekly progress mail 5

Posted by Sagar <sa...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the update.
You are working hard.
Keep it up.