Posted to user@roller.apache.org by abhay srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/02 01:47:08 UTC

How to embed images and videos in blog

Hello Folks,
    is their is capability in Rollr4.0 to embed images and videos when user creates a blog ?

Thanks in advance

---------------------------------

Re: How to embed images and videos in blog

Posted by abhay srivastava <ab...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Matt..

I appreciate your help
--- Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:

> Yes. You should be able to upload an image or video
> and then reference
> them using the appropriate HTML. You might also
> consider using Flickr
> and YouTube to host your images and videos - that's
> what I do.
>
> Matt
>
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:47 PM, abhay srivastava
> <ab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hello Folks,
> >     is their is capability in Rollr4.0 to embed
> images and videos when user creates a blog ?
> >
> >  Thanks in advance

> >  You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you
> one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.
>

> --
> http://raibledesigns.com

---
Winners don't Quit,Quitters don't Win

Re: How to embed images and videos in blog

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.