Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2009/08/19 13:51:22 UTC

New partyIdentification entity

Hi,

I create a new addon on OFBiz that added entities and services  to
manage  the party identification. I explain, in Europe  for a society we
have many identification number : siret, siren, european vat, ..., and
in many case we search a society by thus number and not by name. In
France, we don't have the same number that Spanish or England, it's
difficult  to  add identification number directly on partyGroup.

I create entity PartyIdentification on the same model as
GoodIdentification, with a PartyIdentificationType and
PartyIdentificationView. It's easier to make a new identificationType
and create a party search with redefine forms exactly as Product.

Are you interested by this feature ?

Nicolas

Re: New partyIdentification entity

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
+1

Jacques

From: "Nicolas" <ma...@librenberry.net>

Posted by Nicolas <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hello,

I create a jira OFBIZ-2848 and put the patch to test this feature.

Nicolas

Posted by Bob Morley <rm...@emforium.com>.
+ 1