Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Ashley <yu...@citi.com> on 2011/03/22 02:34:11 UTC

Openjpa within Weblogic 10.3 and MS SQL Server 2008(using type 4 driver)

Has anyone out there ever run an application using openjpa within Weblogic
10.3 accessing MS SQL Server 2008 using type 4 driver? When our application
with this config combination saves data in database, it got the following
error:

nested exception is:  org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException:
For input string: "JDBC"

Any idea what is missing?

Thanks in advance

Re: Openjpa within Weblogic 10.3 and MS SQL Server 2008(using type 4 driver)

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Please provide the full exception stack and your persistence.xml file.

Thanks,
Rick