Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by NutchDeveloper <sc...@inbox.ru> on 2009/02/25 23:18:28 UTC

invalid media type name

How to solve this problem during indexing?

Feb 25, 2009 3:45:20 PM org.apache.nutch.util.MimeUtil forName
WARNING: Exception getting mime type by name: [text/html; charset=utf-8]:
Message: Invalid media type name: text/html; charset=utf-8

Nutch is the latest build from trunk.

Re: AW: invalid media type name

Posted by NutchDeveloper <sc...@inbox.ru>.
Yes, the problem is solved. I do not see those warnings now.

AW: invalid media type name

Posted by Koch Martina <Ko...@huberverlag.de>.