Posted to announcements@struts.apache.org by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com> on 2009/11/16 19:38:40 UTC

[ANN] Struts 2.1.8.1 Release

The Apache Struts Team is pleased to announce that Struts 2.1.8.1 is
available as a "General Availability" release. The GA designation is
our highest quality grade.

[http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts2181]

The release is also available from the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.struts".

The 2.1.x series of the Apache Struts framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions:
* Java Servlet 2.4 and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.0
* Java 2 Standard Platform Edition (J2SE) 1.5

The release notes are available online at:
* [http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/version-notes-2181.html]

Should any issues arise with your use of any version of the Struts
framework, please post your comments to the user list, and, if
appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

- The Apache Struts Team.

Re: [ANN] Struts 2.1.8.1 Release

Posted by Mark Bargen <ba...@dor.state.ma.us>.

Wes Wannemacher wrote:

> I could be confused or just too tired, but when I go here -
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.1.8.1/
>
> I see the artifacts...

My apologies.  I've again run afoul of some screening in our enterprise HTTP
proxy server, and my slipshod analysis sent you off doing extra work.  Hate
it when I do that ...

Mark

Re: [ANN] Struts 2.1.8.1 Release

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.