Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2005/03/22 21:09:02 UTC

Quarterly XMLBeans report to Board

Just realized we owe a report to the Board for tomorrow morning's
meeting.

I'm going to send in our report tonight (PST-in about 12 hours).  If
anyone has any input, please speak now -- sorry for the short notice.  I
have to get better at planning these things a week in advance or so.
Here's all I've noted so far:

Done over last quarter:
- release of 1.0.4 (jdk 1.4), 1.0.4 (jdk 1.3), and beta of 2.0

Still on the todo list:
- Get XMLBeans charter agreed on and approved
- Get a project logo
- Work with XML community to define XML federation
- Release final version of 2.0

Cliff