Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by wang suya <o-...@seiss.co.jp> on 2007/02/22 00:56:23 UTC

Do the MyFaces support Mousedrag motion?

  Hello

    Do anybody know the myfaces support mouse drag motion?

   Wang suya

wang suya

Re: Do the MyFaces support Mousedrag motion?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Since this is client side functionality, you will have to implement it
as JavaScript. Are you talking about an image map or more like
tooltip-hover reaction or something else?

Drawing rectangles is not something the browser can do literally, but
it can create DIV/SPAN tags and be placed with absolute positioning.
As for mouse moving, dragging, you just need to trap onmousedown,
onmouseup and onmousemove.

Here is a good free DnD library:
http://www.walterzorn.com/dragdrop/dragdrop_e.htm

Sorry if this is not what you wanted

Posted by wang suya <o-...@seiss.co.jp>.
 Hello

   I mean that I want to make a server side GUI application that draw
senveral Rectanges and when mouse drag the bottom of Rectange, the rectange
extends. Do anybody know how I can realize this appication.

  Thank you at advance.

 Wang suya

>  Hello
>
>    Do anybody know the myfaces support mouse drag motion?
>

>   Wang suya
>
>wang suya

wang suya