Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by HellKnight <he...@foxmail.com> on 2013/08/29 16:11:58 UTC

I lost messages when sending from multiple producers ,each producer is in a seperate thread

the producer program is much the same as  in this post
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Why-I-get-quot-waiting-for-space-to-send-transacted-message-quot-warning-td4670902.html>
the only diff is that each producer sends 100 msgs this time to avoid the
problem mentioned in my previous post.
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Why-I-get-quot-waiting-for-space-to-send-transacted-message-quot-warning-td4670902.html>

But I found that activemq server didn't get 1000 messages as expected, it
got 700 to 800 messages. If I send 1000 messages from only one producer , no
message is lost.
why this happens ? please help and thank you in advance

Re: I lost messages when sending from multiple producers ,each producer is in a seperate thread

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Did all the producers get started?

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:11 AM, HellKnight <he...@foxmail.com> wrote:

> the producer program is much the same as  in this post
> <
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Why-I-get-quot-waiting-for-space-to-send-transacted-message-quot-warning-td4670902.html
> >
> the only diff is that each producer sends 100 msgs this time to avoid the
> problem mentioned in my previous post.
> <
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Why-I-get-quot-waiting-for-space-to-send-transacted-message-quot-warning-td4670902.html
> >

> But I found that activemq server didn't get 1000 messages as expected, it
> got 700 to 800 messages. If I send 1000 messages from only one producer ,
> no
> message is lost.
> why this happens ? please help and thank you in advance

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta