Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Francis Altomare <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/06 19:53:06 UTC

Apache Flex website.

Hi Everyone,

I was just going through the latest Spoon.as review and saw a bullet point
about the website needing some love.

Does anyone know the current status of the site? I remember seeing some
mockups a while back but haven't heard anything since then.

I would like to help get this underway but unfortunately I'm a little
pressed for time and my web-dev skills leave a bit behind. If we do have a
psd mockup and the site is not yet created would the community be
interested in using a service like http://htmlburger.com/ ? If this seems
like a good option I wouldn't mind taking care of having the site made as
well as setting up hosting.

How does the community feel about this?

--
Francis Altomare,

Re: Apache Flex website.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Done. I also updated the section about Mustella.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Apache Flex website.

Re: Apache Flex website.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
There is no need for a service to help with the HTML etc.,  Ashish
Desai and the guys at Zootar already did a marvelous job with that.
They did an excellent job of bringing Fuse Collective design to life.
Take a look at:

http://www.zootar.com/apache/

This is what I'm now working on bringing to the Apache CMS. This will
take me a while and may warrant some changes to the design, which
Ashish gracefully offered to implement.

The current text based effort you can see on the staging site is a
Proof of Concept I used to figure out the inner workings of the CMS.
Now I've got that under control, I'll be adding the layout and visuals
soon.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software