Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 19:46:28 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 released

Thanks Jeff! Should there be a Zeppelin 0.8.1 release sometime soon with
all the fixes for issues that the users have faced in 0.8.0?

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by Valery Khamenya <kh...@gmail.com>.
Dear Zeppelin-gurus,

could someone, please, provide a bootstrap script to install Zeppelin 0.8
on AWS EMR?
Your karma will boost to infinity :-)

best regards
--