Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/12 20:55:04 UTC

LookupDispatchAction - how can I still use execute?

I want to subclass LookupDispatchAction and eliminate the need to call a
pre-perform method in each of my CRUD methods (invoked by the button I push).

I implemented the execute (perform) method, and noticed that it was being hit
before the appropriate button's method, but I'm unable to get my servlet to
dispatch to the appropriate method from there.

Is there an easy way to do this w/o using all the code from the DispatchAction
in my perform/execute method?

Thanks,

Matt