Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Reza <re...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/10 05:36:14 UTC

final steps

Well, if we feel that we want this kind of site, then I can start building it out. So I will wait for some kind of consensus from the list that this is the direction we want to go, otherwise I will keep this on the back burner...

Either way, as Bertrand mentioned, lets go ahead and ‘finalize’ our backend APIs and officially release them.

On the Java side, I will go ahead and add JIRA tasks for a few of the feature enhancements we have discussed and do some minor cleanup and documenting.