Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/06/05 08:47:09 UTC

latest plugin releases on the maven download page

Hi,

I have updated the download page, and now list the latest plugin
releases at the bottom of the page.

http://people.apache.org/~brett/maven-stage-site/start/download.html

I think we should continue to update this as releases are made. If
anyone is interested in automatings its generation from
plugins-profile.xml, be my guest :)

Cheers,
Brett

RE: latest plugin releases on the maven download page

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Errr.... this is what I have done about a year ago with the multichanges
plugin... :-)

It didn't catch traction back then but it does exactly this. At some point I
had set it up on the main maven web site but it was removed (dunno why).

Maybe we should run it again?

Thanks
-Vincent