Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/21 19:33:03 UTC

Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?

I would rather make the server work without this functionality.  I'm
really not sure its appropriate to modify plugins in this way.  Can we
catalog the places this functionality is absolutely required before we
put it back in?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
The old codes should work, before we find a better way to replace it, or
maybe when we finally turn to blueprint, I suggest to keep the
EditableConfigurationManager and close the JIRA.
Thanks.

--
Ivan

Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, David:

--
Ivan

Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: ConfigurationUtil.getEditableConfigurationManager no longer needed?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.