Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Dan Dumont <dd...@apache.org> on 2015/11/08 02:40:27 UTC

Are there still active devs on the project?

I took a look at the jira report for resolved jiras in the last 4 weeks and
it was empty.

Was hoping to get a very small patch I posted reviewed and applied
(possibly pushed as a maint release (1.2.5))

Re: Are there still active devs on the project?

Posted by Dan Dumont <dd...@apache.org>.
It looked like it got auto-assigned because it had an assignment as soon as
I made it.

Sounds good, ty.  Was just checking to see if there was anyone to see it.
I see some older issues that have patches assigned to them as well.

Posted by Dan Dumont <dd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Dumont <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andreas Kohn <an...@gmail.com>.