Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/07/04 02:41:17 UTC

Fw: Please subscribe to general at incubator.apache.org

it seems most of us don't subscribe general channel,
please subscribe and vote in general thread.

Thanks,
William

________________________________
Re: Fw: Please subscribe to general at incubator.apache.org

Posted by William GUO <gu...@outlook.com>.
hi Henry,

Hope you had a nice vacation!!!

Meanwhile we had some license issue, but basically we had fixed them all.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GRIFFIN-30

And I made another release candidate for release today.

Please review and vote in that thread.

Thanks,

William

Thanks for update. Just coming back form PTO, will catch up what happen
with the proposed release artifact.

Seemed like we still missibg update with the LICENSE file ?

- Henry

Re: Fw: Please subscribe to general at incubator.apache.org

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.