Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2002/10/04 09:28:03 UTC

Re: Problem running xpath on live xml content documents Xindice

Jeff Greif wrote:

>Properly quote the query argument on the command line:
>
>xpath -c /db/xmlproject/english -q "/article/section[@label='description']"
>
>This is necessary particularly in the Windows command shell, but in others
>as well.
>
>Jeff

Cheers I'll try that albiet I note you mention properly - I have
commenced Xindice from
i.e http://xml.apache.org/xindice/ToolsReference.html No mention of
quots though nevermind!!

Cheers again

--
Regards
Chuck Robert Amadi

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.