Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2013/03/14 22:30:40 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release v3.3.1

This vote (barely!!) passes with 3 +1 votes.

Seriously, we have a real problem if the PMC isn't voting on our release
candidates. Do we need to extend the release process to 7 days?
Obviously a different thread/discussion, but we might have to consider that.

Cheers,

-- Leif

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release v3.3.1

Posted by John Plevyak <jp...@gmail.com>.