Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/27 17:15:15 UTC

Do we use ?

Hi,

When I read the code of karaf feature, I see that the field isDependency of
BundleInfoImpl is only use by class CreateKarMojo

    /**
     * Read and load the bundles and configuration files contained in the
features file.

    private List<Artifact> readResources() throws MojoExecutionException {
        List<Artifact> resources = new ArrayList<Artifact>();
        try {
            RepositoryImpl featuresRepo = new
RepositoryImpl(featuresFile.toURI());
            Feature[] features = featuresRepo.getFeatures();
            for (Feature feature : features) {
                for (BundleInfo bundle : feature.getBundles()) {
                    if (ignoreDependencyFlag || (!ignoreDependencyFlag &&
!bundle.isDependency())) {

Question: Do we use this attribute/field for something else ? If yes, which
class/method ?

Regards

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: Do we use ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's a LDAP filter: (obr).

So even if you put resolver="(obr)", but you don't install OBR feature,
the obr resolver will be used but don't leverage the OBR feature.

Regards
JB

Re: Do we use ?

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.