Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/19 08:26:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE] The first HBase 2.2.6 release candidate (RC0) is available

> TestAsyncTableRSCrashPublish

This is an odd one and see HBASE-23850. So I ignore it on branch-2.2.
See  HBASE-24870.

**/master.assignment.TestRaceBetweenSCPAndDTP.java

Fixed by HBASE-24819.

**/replication.multiwal.TestReplicationEndpointWithMultipleAsyncWAL.java
> **/replication.multiwal.TestReplicationSyncUpToolWithMultipleWAL.java

Not regression. After debug, I thought the reason is that the wait time is
too short. See HBASE-24906.

**/master.procedure.TestHBCKSCP.java

 **/replication.TestReplicationDroppedTables.java

**/replication.TestReplicationSyncUpTool.java

 org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegionWithInMemoryFlush.testCheckAndMutate_WithCorrectValue

 org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TestSplitMerge.test

These tests were fixed by backport branch-2 UT stabilizing job and not in
flaky dashboard now.

Will prepare the second release candidate of 2.2.6 after resolving the
remaining issues.

 Please start a new, dedicated mail thread with an appropriate [DISCUSS]

subject if you want to move the stable pointer to a new minor release line.

Yeah. I am +1 for moving the stable line to 2.3.*. Will open a [DISCUSS]
thread after 2.2.6 and 2.3.1 are released. Thanks.

Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> 于2020年7月23日周四 下午6:46写道: