Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org> on 2017/01/04 20:55:20 UTC

Re: four letter commands not working as expected.

Yes, FWIW, I've generally had better success monitoring "stat", "srvr" or
"mntr".  Any of these can tell you the server's leader/follower state, and
the latter offers a rich set of usage metrics.  There are more details in
the documentation here:

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.9/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

Chris Nauroth