Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Christian Smith <ch...@greenbutton.com> on 2013/08/03 04:01:32 UTC

Can you restrict users to specific clusters?

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to restrict user access to specific cluster?

Cheers,
Christian

Re: Can you restrict users to specific clusters?

Posted by Christian Smith <ch...@greenbutton.com>.
Will do, thanks Mahadev...

Its basically for a multi-tenanted approach.  We want to use a single
Ambari server and provision users and clusters for each tenant.  Each
tenant could then access their resources via the API with their own user.

Thanks again...

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Christian Smith <ch...@greenbutton.com>.
Hi Mahadev,