Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> on 2019/07/03 08:45:58 UTC

Apache Gobblin's July report sign-off

Hi mentors,

Please help us sign off the Gobblin's podling report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/July2019

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Apache Gobblin's July report sign-off

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to improve upon the unfinished issues.
Regarding voting in more committers, I think that should follow naturally
(in my conversation, a PPMC member mentioned that they would analyze and
propose contributor(s) for committer-ship). In general through, we have
seen small set of contributions from a large volume of contributors; more
than large set of contributions from a smaller set of contributors.

Abhishek

Apache Gobblin's April report sign-off

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi mentors,

Please help us sign off the Gobblin's podling report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/April2020#Gobblin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Done

Regards