Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> on 2011/10/06 17:52:56 UTC

HEADS UP: Apache Protocols 1.6 beta1

Hi there,

Just a heads up.... I plan to cut a beta release of protocols 1.6 this
evening. I'm going for a beta release as I'm not 100% sure all the
latest changes are 100% complete for a final release. Anywaz we can
use it for the next beta release of James Server and so get rid of the
SNAPSHOT dependency.

Thanks,
Norman

Re: HEADS UP: Apache Protocols 1.6 beta1

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Just a heads up.... I plan to cut a beta release of protocols 1.6 this
> evening. I'm going for a beta release as I'm not 100% sure all the
> latest changes are 100% complete for a final release. Anywaz we can
> use it for the next beta release of James Server and so get rid of the
> SNAPSHOT dependency.

+1

Thanks

Rob