Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 17:34:10 UTC

Re: [Vote][XmSchema] Release time again

Hi all,
After about a week or so I see no vetos and the required number of
binding votes. Hence we are in good mode for a release. I can make the
release immediately (within 24 hours) or can wait if Dims (and others)
need some more time to check things out

Ajith

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
>  thanks,
>  Thilina
>

>  On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Amila Suriarachchi
>  <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > +1
>  >
>  >
>  >  On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >  >
>  >  > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  >  > For additional commands, e-mail: commons-dev-help@ws.apache.org
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  --
>  >  Amila Suriarachchi,
>  >  WSO2 Inc.
>  >

>  --
>  Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein

Re: [Vote][XmSchema] Release time again

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Ajith,

Go for it.

- -- dims

Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
| Hi all,
| After about a week or so I see no vetos and the required number of
| binding votes. Hence we are in good mode for a release. I can make the
| release immediately (within 24 hours) or can wait if Dims (and others)
| need some more time to check things out
|
| Ajith
|
| On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> wrote:
|> +1
|>
|>  thanks,
|>  Thilina
|>

|>  On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Amila Suriarachchi
|>  <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
|>  > +1
|>  >
|>  >
|>  >  On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
|>  >
| Actually...i changed my mind. Let's get this over with and roll out one
| more. +1 from me.
|
| Davanum Srinivas wrote:
| | Ajith,
| |
| | Give me another night at least...i just checked in a problem we see when
| | a security manager is enabled.
| |
| | -- dims
| |
| | Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
| | | Hi all,
| | | I've fixed the critical Jiras and left two unsolved ones for further
| | | discussion (as mentioned in one of my earlier mails). After merging
| | | the trunk to the branch (thanks Dims for the fixes) I've put up the
| | | signed and md5ed 1.4-RC3 release artifacts up in the usual place
| | | (http://people.apache.org/~ajith/xmlschema/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eajith/xmlschema/>).
|>>  >
|>>  >
|>>  > > Please give it a try and
| | | let me know of any issues.
| | |
| | | I have tested this with Axis2 and woden (source in trunks) and found
| | no issues.
| | |
| | | Here is my +1 for this release.
| | |