Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Barnabas Szasz <bs...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 17:50:09 UTC

Annotation with Wordnet synsets

Hi Stanbol folks,

I'm looking for enhancing/annotating text with WordNet synsets similar way the DBPedia NER engine works with Named Entities (described here: http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/engines/namedentitytaggingengine).

Is there such an enhancer already available?

Thanks,
Barna

Re: Annotation with Wordnet synsets

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Barna,

there is no specific Engine the supports WordNet. If you have a RDF
version of WordNet you can use the Entityhub Indexing Tool to create a
Stanbol Entityhub Referenced Site for the dataset. After doing that
you can use the NamedEntityTaggingEngine (as referenced above) for
linking.

You need to check, but maybe [1] contains all information you need

If [1] is not sufficient and no "better" RDF version is available you
will need to create your own RDF mappings.

best
Rupert

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/rdf/wordnet-synset.rdf