Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Kastelic, Benjamin" <Be...@fri.uni-lj.si> on 2015/12/01 15:44:52 UTC

Java2WS - SEI - multiple classpaths

Greetings!

I'm working on a project, where the SEI class is in Maven module A, schema classes are in module B and the SEI interface is in module C. I am trying to generate a WSDL from the SEI class.

I have run the java2ws plugin by setting the classpath to "moduleX/target/classes", but the plugin throws an error, that the classes from modules B and C cannot be loaded/found.

Is this even supported or am I doing something wrong?

The class that java2ws is trying to load is "si.gov.mnz.phg.integracije.storitve.zrna.v1.HotelskePrijavniceSOAP".
This class is located in "C:\Work\LIIS\projects\mju\repos\mnz-phg\integracije\vmesniki\ws\target\classes\si\gov\mnz\phg\integracije\storitve\zrna\v1".

I have added the classpath parameter "C:\Work\LIIS\projects\mju\repos\mnz-phg\integracije\vmesniki\ws\target\classes" and I can see the new classpath when running java2ws
This location is 100% correct, but the class still can't be found ...

Benjamin

RE: Java2WS - SEI - multiple classpaths

Posted by "Kastelic, Benjamin" <Be...@fri.uni-lj.si>.
The path parameter is correct.

I tried loading a class manually in a separate project and there were no problems.
It would seem that the classpath parameter is ignored by CXF?

Benjamin

When you set the classpath (cp) property, the classes should be found by the tool.
But how the classpath argument has to be represented depends on OS.
basically, you can have multiple paths delimited by either ":" in unix or ";" in windows. So something like -cp path/.../first.jar:path2/.../second.jar:...
in unix.

And I don't know if your path parameter is correct. I thought you still needed to use the normal path delimiter "/" within the path representation even for windows.
Some windows users can help here?

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.