Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/19 10:39:14 UTC

[ANN] Julien Vermillard is another crew of the Directory MINA project team now.

Hi everyone,

Last week, we started a vote for adding Julien Vermillard to our committer
list.  The vote has been passed smoothly with 6 +1 votes.  He has been a
major contributor to MINA, especially the JMX integration.  The Apache
Directory PMC members believe he will carry on his role as a committer very
nicely.  Congratulations, Julien! :D

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: [ANN] Julien Vermillard is another crew of the Directory MINA project team now.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Don't forget Vincent Tence, who is living in Canada. And if we create
a french mailing list, we will have to create a turkish one, too ;)

PS: les arbitres ne sont plus ce qu'ils étaient... L'équipe de France
non plmus :(

On 6/19/06, Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Thank you everyones !
> I'm very happy to improve MINA.
>
> Julien
>
> PS : now we need a french mailling list for Emmanuel and me :D
>
> Le lundi 19 juin 2006 à 10:55 +0200, Emmanuel Lecharny a écrit :
> > Bienvenue au club !!!
> >
> > On 6/19/06, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > Last week, we started a vote for adding Julien Vermillard to our committer
> > > list.  The vote has been passed smoothly with 6 +1 votes.  He has been a
> > > major contributor to MINA, especially the JMX integration.  The Apache
> > > Directory PMC members believe he will carry on his role as a committer very
> > > nicely.  Congratulations, Julien! :D
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Trustin
> > > --
> > > what we call human nature is actually human habit
> > > --
> > > http://gleamynode.net/
> > > --
> > > PGP key fingerprints:
> > > * E167 E6AF E73A CBCE EE41  4A29 544D DE48 FE95 4E7E
> > > * B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: [ANN] Julien Vermillard is another crew of the Directory MINA project team now.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Jun 19, 2006, at 5:21 AM, Julien Vermillard wrote:
> Thank you everyones !
> I'm very happy to improve MINA.

welcome aboard!
-pete

Re: [ANN] Julien Vermillard is another crew of the Directory MINA project team now.

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Thank you everyones !

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Bienvenue au club !!!