Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com> on 2008/10/21 16:00:58 UTC

Class file not generated on build?

I am able to build successfully.But i donot see any class files created?why
it is so.I am new to continuum and so much confused because of this.I am
using maven2 and continuum1.2.Can any one help me to find out.Also i have
specified notifiers .It seems the mail is not sending to the corresponding
person.I have configured the mail part in application.xml but still it is
not working.Please give me hints or any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Class file not generated on build?

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.
The answer is yes.

But you are getting off topic, this is rather subversion releated than
continuum.

hth,
- martin

Posted by Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com>.
I have a folder structure in svn as
  Training  -- This is my root folder
  pom.xml
  Inside Training Folder ,i have
    -- Branch
   --  Tag
   -- Trunk
  Inside Trunk folder,i have
   Test.Java

 When i build using Continuum, i get a folder structure created as
   MyProject/workingCopy/21/target. But inside this target folder  i can see
only maven-archiver folder and a careertales-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
I dont see any classes folder.But if i compile from my console, i can get
classes folder with the class file.Then what is wrong with it?
Here is my pom.xml

  4.0.0
  com.careertales
  careertales
  jar
  1.0-SNAPSHOT
  CT

    scm:svn:http://svn.saka.int/test/
    scm:svn:http://svn.saka.int/test/

    Jan
    Jan
    jan@symb.com

    Ram
    Ram
    rsad@symb.com

continuum
http://localhost:8080/continuum

      mail

        Jan
 	true
        true
        true
        false

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Posted by Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com>.
Please give me any hints or help me to find out.I really donot know why i am
unable to create the class files.I can do it manually using my console.But
through continuum, i am getting my class files generated.any help is greatly
appreciated.

Posted by Jan K <ja...@symbiountech.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.