Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2019/11/15 20:28:13 UTC

OM5: Kurento Installation in CentOS 8

Hello OM Community,

May we seek your advise on how to navigate the following hurdle we are
facing with OM5 installation in CentOS 8?

We followed Alvaro's OM5-CentOS 7 tutorial.  We are at the following step:
Kurento Media Server installation

install kurento-media-server:

sudo docker run -d --name kms -p 8888:8888 --mount
type=bind,source=/opt/open502/webapps/openmeetings/data,target=/opt/open502/
webapps/openmeetings/data kurento/kurento-media-server

Run kurento-media-server, wich name its kms:

sudo docker start kms

When we do

ps aux | grep kms

there is NO kms process listed.

How to find out what could have gone wrong?  How to identify the cause of
the error?

Additional:

1.      OM5 is running fine without video and audio.

2.      Docker-ce, docker-ce-cli and containered.io were installed
successfully.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

 <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html

RE: OM5: Kurento Installation in CentOS 8

Posted by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com>.
Correction:  Utilizing YOUR pointer,…

Apologies for the miss.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.