Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Nikhil G. Daddikar" <ng...@celoxis.com> on 2002/05/01 08:25:09 UTC

Path Info --OR-- Query Data

Is there any reason why one would prefer one over the other while passing arguments to a page?

I've been using query data till now but I've seen some applications (e.g. Scarab)  use Path Info instead of Query Data.

Thanks!
-ngd.

Re: Path Info --OR-- Query Data

Posted by Rodney Schneider <rl...@arcalink.com>.
Hi!

Whichever you prefer.  Turbine treats them both the same.  However, some
search engines may not cache pages that are accessed using query data.

Regards,

-- Rodney