Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org> on 2019/01/16 05:28:43 UTC

[DISCUSSION] - Support Groups in RepoInit

Currently, the RepoInit grammer does not seem to support creating groups,
which is somewhat problematic if you want to be able to assign both service
user and group ACLs during the RepoInit process.

As mentioned in SLING-5499[1], this was planned and adding support for
groups should be discussed.

I've created pull requests to add the necessary changes to the RepoInit
Parser[2] and JCR RepoInit[3]. They include the necessary changes to the
parser and JCR implementation to support creating and deleting groups as
well as associated tests.

Does anyone have any concerns with this or other feedback?

1 -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5449?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15339416#comment-15339416
2 - https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-repoinit-parser/pull/2
3 - https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-repoinit/pull/4

Re: [DISCUSSION] - Support Groups in RepoInit

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
Thanks for catching that! Fixed and merged!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,