Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org> on 2021/06/05 21:37:51 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-752: Support --bootstrap-server in ReplicaVerificationTool

Hi all,

I'd like to call for a vote on KIP-752: Support --bootstrap-server in
ReplicaVerificationTool:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-752%3A+Support+--bootstrap-server+in+ReplicaVerificationTool

Best,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*A hitchhiker in the mathematical world.*

*github:  <http://goog_969573159/>github.com/dongjinleekr
<https://github.com/dongjinleekr>keybase: https://keybase.io/dongjinleekr
<https://keybase.io/dongjinleekr>linkedin: kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<https://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>speakerdeck: speakerdeck.com/dongjin
<https://speakerdeck.com/dongjin>*

Re: [VOTE] KIP-752: Support --bootstrap-server in ReplicaVerificationTool

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Bumping up the voting thread for the 3.1.0 KIP freeze deadline.

As of present:

Binding: +2 (Gwen, Randall)
Non-binding: +1 (Luke)

Please note that this tool is one of the only two that are omitted from the
'--bootstrap-server' standard parameter. The other one is StreamsResetter,
which uses '--bootstrap-servers' yet.

Thanks,
Dongjin.

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Guozhang,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Ismael,

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Ismael,

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Hi Dongjin,

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the straightforward KIP, Dongjin.

+1 (binding)

Best regards,

Randall

Posted by wenbing shen <ol...@gmail.com>.