Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/09/27 13:23:48 UTC

Eclipse plugin for Ajax based layout maker.

Anyone used some type of Eclipse plug-in to create AJAX based layout, which we can directly use in framework instead of FTL ?

Regards,
Anil Soni
Cell : +91-9930302283

________________________________
This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Eclipse plugin for Ajax based layout maker.

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hm Anil,
hm you can use i.e. Aptana which is a good Eclipse based Web developing
tool, there you have an jQuery Integration (beside other libraries). But i
don't think that there is something special for OFBiz.
http://www.aptana.com/products/studio2

2010/9/27 Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com>

> Ajax based layout means where I can create Ajaxy components and can make
> Ajax call to my services. So I am looking for Eclipse plug-in kind of
> Editor/ layout maker where I can  design my entire page and just use that
> page in OFBiz project to reduce GUI coding effort.

Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH
    Johanniskirchplatz 6
    D-33615 Bielefeld
    http://www.lynx.de

RE: Eclipse plugin for Ajax based layout maker.

Posted by Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com>.
Ajax based layout means where I can create Ajaxy components and can make Ajax call to my services. So I am looking for Eclipse plug-in kind of Editor/ layout maker where I can  design my entire page and just use that page in OFBiz project to reduce GUI coding effort.

nope, what whould you achive with such a plugin. What kind of Ajax based
layout?

2010/9/27 Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com>

> Anyone used some type of Eclipse plug-in to create AJAX based layout, which
> we can directly use in framework instead of FTL ?
>

> Regards,
> Anil Soni
> Cell : +91-9930302283
>

> ________________________________
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
> use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
> your system.

Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH
    Johanniskirchplatz 6
    D-33615 Bielefeld
    http://www.lynx.de

Posted by Sascha Rodekamp <sa...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Anil,
nope, what whould you achive with such a plugin. What kind of Ajax based
layout?

2010/9/27 Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com>

> Anyone used some type of Eclipse plug-in to create AJAX based layout, which
> we can directly use in framework instead of FTL ?
>

> Regards,
> Anil Soni
> Cell : +91-9930302283

> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
> use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
> your system.

Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH
    Johanniskirchplatz 6