Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm> on 2009/03/02 04:34:33 UTC

Spring-Hibernate Sample App

I spent time today updating the Spring-Hibernate sample app.  My goals
were 1) to reduce the amount of code clutter and make it very simple
and 2) to use the latest Spring/Hibernate best practices, especially
annotation configuration.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the changes I committed, including
ideas, criticisms, or requests for demonstrations of other JSecurity
features.  You should be able to checkout from SVN and run the
"samples.spring-hibernate.deploy" ant task to deploy the app to a
local Tomcat instance.

The sample app code is located under samples/spring-hibernate.

Jeremy

Re: Spring-Hibernate Sample App

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm>.
OK - sorry for the confusion.  It appears there were two problems: 1)
I was not subscribed to commits so my commits were requiring approval
and 2) I was accidentally editing/committing to the import branch
instead of the trunk.

I have now merged all of my changes from the import branch into the
trunk and verified all of the changes/JIRA issues that I marked
resolved last night.  Please check out the sample app now - it should
be working!

I did notice that we have a few unit test failures, but these seem
unrelated to my changes.

Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm>.

Posted by Jeremy Haile <jh...@fastmail.fm>.