Posted to dev@giraph.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mp...@umail.iu.edu> on 2013/08/19 17:44:24 UTC

Re: Running Giraph on YARN

Hi Devs,

I was able to get Giraph running on Yarn by creating Yarn specific
configuration programmatically. I think that it's better if we can
have some shell scripts specific to Yarn (or may be modifications to
existing shell scripts), so that we can easily deploy Giraph jobs on
Yarn clusters. Please let me know if anyone is working on this. If no
one is working on that, I would like to work on that.

Thanks
Milinda

Re: Running Giraph on YARN

Posted by Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>.
Sorry have not been checking my Apache mail enough. No I could do that,
I've needed to for a while. thanks!

Hope all is going well,

Eli

Re: Running Giraph on YARN