Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/12 12:47:38 UTC

org.apache.karaf.tooling.testing and AbstractIntegrationTest

Hi guys,

I'll make it quick :) .Are AbstractIntegrationTest class and
org.apache.karaf.tooling.testing jar still maintained? I can't see jar
with version >= 2.3 in Maven Central [1].

Cheers.

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.karaf.tooling.testing

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: org.apache.karaf.tooling.testing and AbstractIntegrationTest

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

Thank you for the answer.

> It has moved directly to Pax Exam (you have a Karaf container support
> directly in Pax Exam 3.2.0/3.3.0 now).

Yeah, that's how we do it in Camel Extra integration tests, but I
wanted to be sure we follow the right path :) .

Cheers.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Henryk,

org.apache.karaf.tooling.testing is "maintained" only for Karaf 2.3.x.

It has moved directly to Pax Exam (you have a Karaf container support
directly in Pax Exam 3.2.0/3.3.0 now).

So, it's no more maintained in Karaf 2.x and 3.0.0, and we encourage to
use directly Pax Exam.

Regards
JB

On 11/12/2013 12:47 PM, Henryk Konsek wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'll make it quick :) .Are AbstractIntegrationTest class and
> org.apache.karaf.tooling.testing jar still maintained? I can't see jar
> with version >= 2.3 in Maven Central [1].
>
> Cheers.
>
> [1] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.karaf.tooling.testing

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré