Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/02/27 00:22:06 UTC

Re: 1.2 status

There does not appear to be a 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT up anywhere I can find.
Are you guys gonna deploy a 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT with this fix in it... or
does the 4.2-SNAPSHOT contain these fixes (and is relatively
compatible with 4.1-incubator, and hopefully going to be releasable
soon) so we can include this fix and re-run the TCK to verify its happy?

--jason