Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Gr...@pfizer.com on 2003/12/19 14:26:39 UTC

RE: Intro/question possible buglet with Content-Type and Charsets - now more of an RFC

Hello All,

I know it may be considered rude to reply to my own post, but it seems to
have fallen on deaf ears.

In trying to solve the problems I seem to be going round in circles trying
to find a fix within the tomcat source - can someone point me in right
direction?

Any clues as to how to proceed would be most welcome.  Should I reopen the
bug, as it would appear that the supplied fix, does not.

Not wishing to put anyones backs up, Thanks,

Greg