Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Farrow <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/14 14:23:42 UTC

OT (Mostly)

I am using JUNIT to test java code.  However, we have a class that pulls the
connection pooling from Tomcat's connection pooling facility.  If I am
running these JUNIT tests outside of the Tomcat container is there a way to
grab a connection pool from a running Tomcat instance?

--
Marc Farrow

Re: OT (Mostly)

Posted by Jon Wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com>.
And you could mock up the database connection...

www.jmock.org

We test all our db, servlet, tag, jms (etc, etc) code with mocks.

Re: OT (Mostly)

Posted by Avi Deitcher <av...@deitcher.net>.
Marc,