Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2008/11/27 15:14:01 UTC

xa.TopicTest Failure

Hi,

Haven't had a chance to raise a JIRA but commits  r721165 and r721175
were just applied in the local Cruise Control box and the xa.TopicTest
is now failing.

org.apache.qpid.test.unit.xa.TopicTest
TestName: testMultiMessagesDurSub Duration: 0.248
                                XAException thrown when committing tx3
or aborting tx1: null

Log file attached.
--
Martin Ritchie

Re: xa.TopicTest Failure

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> Haven't had a chance to raise a JIRA but commits  r721165 and r721175
> were just applied in the local Cruise Control box and the xa.TopicTest
> is now failing.
>
> org.apache.qpid.test.unit.xa.TopicTest
> TestName: testMultiMessagesDurSub Duration: 0.248
>                                 XAException thrown when committing tx3
> or aborting tx1: null

Apparently this is triggering the underflow checking I added to the
queue policy. I'll disable that while I investigate why that might be.

Fwd: xa.TopicTest Failure

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
mmh list filtering let me try a smaller gz of the file.