Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by john silver <br...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/23 12:09:31 UTC

Filling a matrix based on coordinates

I'm trying to fill a matrix based on the coordinates of each cell. In the formula cell I got"=CONCATENATE("RS-";TEXT(COLUMN();"##");TEXT(ROW()+;"##"))" But when I try to use the Multiple operations most of the cells end up containing the exact same value.

Re: Filling a matrix based on coordinates

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi John,

john silver schrieb am 23.05.2022 um 14:09:
> I'm trying to fill a matrix based on the coordinates of each cell. In the formula cell I got"=CONCATENATE("RS-";TEXT(COLUMN();"##");TEXT(ROW()+;"##"))"

That looks wrong. The formula cell must not use anything from the final
two-dimensional result area, but is the result cell of a separate
template calculation.

Please look at the examples in
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS

Kind regards,