Posted to general@james.apache.org by Ilia Chipitsine <il...@paramon.ru> on 2005/05/05 10:04:55 UTC

features of James

Dear Sirs,

actually I'm looking for a smtp/pop3 server to host web based mail.
engine is done in Java, so java solution is most welcome.

what I want for smtp/pop3 server is:

1) high load (50,000-100,000 mailboxes)
2) antivirus support
3) callback smtp checking (something like milter-sender)
4) Java API for managing smtp/pop3 things and users.

Cheers,
Ilia Chipitsine

Re: features of James

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
 Ilia,

These questions will be more likely to be answered on
server-user@james.apache.org.
James is probably what you want, but only you can decide.

This list is for management issues.

d.