Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2004/01/13 17:31:57 UTC

aspectj-plugin problems

Hello.
I was hoping someone could help me out with some aspectj plugin
problems I am having.

When I run "maven jar:jar" a jar is created (so far so good).
In that jar are properties files and xml files from my <resources>
directory.  Great to this point.  When I add these two lines to my
project.properties:

     maven.compile.aspects = true
     maven.aspectj.autoweave = true

The jar is now compiled with all the aspects.  Again, good to here.
But.... the .properties and .xml files are no longer included in my
jar.  Am I not setting something correctly in the project.properties?
Should I be adding something to maven.xml?

Any hints/tips will be very appreciated.

Charlie