Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Maciek Owczarek <ow...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 20:22:59 UTC

SOAP sign with certificate

Hi,

I need to sign outgoing SOAP envelope with certificate. I have problems with
engine configoration.

EngineConfiguration config2 = new FileProvider("C:/client_deploy.wsdd");

My client_deploy.wsdd :

<deployment name="client_deploy.wsdd" xmlns="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:java="
http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java">
 <transport name="http" pivot="TCPSender">
  <requestFlow>
<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
<parameter name="action" value="Signature"/>
<parameter name="user" value="client"/>
<parameter name="signaturePropFile" value="client_crypto.properties" />
<parameter name="mustUnderstand" value="false" />
</handler>
</requestFlow>
 </transport>
</deployment>

I think it is good (no check yet). But the main problem is
 "client_crypto.properties".

How shoud I write the "client_crypto.properties" file (to sing a body of
SOAP envelope with certyficate)?

Any tutorials, advices or hints would be great.

Regards.

Maciek

RE: SOAP sign with certificate

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.

Something like this is what you need:

org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components
.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=keyStorePassword
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=myAlias
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=client_keystore.jks

(taken from: http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html).

Colm.