Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Philip Prindeville <ph...@redfish-solutions.com> on 2015/05/21 02:20:54 UTC

Testing SPF & DKIM configurations

Anyone know of a site that you can send an email to in order to test your SPF and/or DKIM configuration?

I’ve set it up but every once in a while I get back weird messages about being blocked from certain sites and I’m wondering if something is wrong at my end or are they just misconfigured at the receiving side…

Thanks,

-Philip

Re: Testing SPF & DKIM configurations

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com>.

Something like http://dkimvalidator.com/?

Re: Testing SPF & DKIM configurations

Posted by Matt Vernhout <zv...@gmail.com>.
You can try https://validator.messagesystems.com

It does require registration, but you get some pretty detailed information back.

~
Matt Vernhout
@emailkarma
http://emailkarma.net

Please excuse any typos or short forms, sent from my iPhone

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.

https://dmarcian.com/

> I’ve set it up but every once in a while I get back weird messages
> about being blocked from certain sites and I’m wondering if something
> is wrong at my end or are they just misconfigured at the receiving
> side…

its seldom the recipient that makes error on the sending domain :=)

https://dmarcian.com/dmarc-inspector/redfish-solutions.com

dont know if its that domain you get problems with, but its a start
atleast to check on dmarcian.com

if you like me get dmarc=pass in this maillist here, then its not your
fault, in other words if it fails you need to resolve it